It has brought us higher productivity levels efficiently and has made the world closer to each other by the interconnectedness this era is offering. Though it started more than a thousand years ago, this era is still keeping up in the fast lane and continuing to provide history a lot of conveniences.
Although this era has brought us a lot of ease, we must also know that every right thing has a matching bad one. The industries, vehicles, radiation and gadgets that are its by-products also cause us harm. The pollution in the city, the too-long staring at our gadgets and even the effort of going to the doctor for an X-ray can add so much of lines and wrinkles and years of age to our face.
Wherever we go our phones are always on our hands. Therefore not a person can find us in any place without it. We placed in on tables, in our pockets, on our car’s dashboard and all of those places have bacteria. Now, where do we put our phones when we make a call? On our face, which is why it causes blemishes.
Also, tech neck is brought to us by technology. Too much staring down at our tablets and phones causes neck skin sagging and wrinkles. Also, it makes us grow old a lot faster than the usual. Binge TV watching, all-day surfing and texting with family and friends, make us lose time for sleep and rest. Lack of sleep can cause dark eye bags and fine wrinkles around the face. And there is no more efficient way of staying young and fresh than having enough sleep. So what do we do now that technology snatched is from us?
Each bad thing has a matching good one, too. So if technology can put all the ages to our faces, it can also give us back the youngness. Here’s how:
- Eyelid surgery. Fat deposits and excess skin is removed from the eye area so that drooping and sagging in the upper and lower eyelid would not be experienced.
- Facelift. This surgery is popular around the world including New Jersey. It eliminates excess skin around the jawline, neck and lower face and tightens it all to have a more beautiful, healthier skin.
- Fat Transfer. Hollowed cheeks and wrinkle creases are added with the patient’s fat cells to restore the cheek’s volume and smooth the wrinkles.
- Laser Resurfacing. A CO2 laser while tightening the skin around the jawline and neck improves pigmentation irregularities, fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Why are patients happy after undergoing those medical technological advancements?
- Long lasting. The improvements can last for up to ten years.
- Not time consuming. It can only last from 3-6 hours and is done
- Price efficient. It may cost from $8,000. Not bad for the long-lasting results it offers.
The technology era maybe the biggest turning of the world’s tables. It may make some mess but surely can fix it all in no time. Also, that is the most wonderful thing about it – technology cures all of its destructions.
Click here! to know more about Facelift Surgery.